19th February 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Is this possible for me to do my final year of Mechanical Engineering as External?

i m complte 3 year in mechanical engineering...i like to do my last year as external..it is possible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible for me to do my final year of Mechanical Engineering as External?
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
  4. Which college provides external degree in engineering? I am a mechanical diploma student
  5. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to become a ISRO Internal or External Auditor after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. External courses that can be done during initial training of Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Which college can I get for direct 2nd year B.E Mechanical after scoring 65.85% in final year diploma mechanical engineering
  9. Does it worth for me of doing ICWAI course being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I apply for the position of Section Engineer pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Latest mechanical engineering final year project name?
  12. How to prepare for GATE? I am a final year Mechanical Engineering student
  13. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MBA being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to apply for Jobs in Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  16. List of Mechanical based Companies in Coimbatore to do project being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of the companies in which I can do final year project? I am doing final year Mechanical engineering
  18. Does any college offers M.E. in External Resource?
14th November 2016, 09:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible for me to do my final year of Mechanical Engineering as External?

No, it is not possible for any candidate to pursue three years of Bachelor's degree in Mechanical engineering in regular mode and then last year of engineering as an external candidate in other than regular mode.

You will have to complete last year of bachelor's degree in regular mode then only your bachelor's degree will be valid for higher studies and government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?