8th June 2015, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?

i want to join fine arts after 2nd pu completion, which courses are offered in fine arts

Please share the details soon.

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  3. Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?
  4. Fee structure for diploma in Fine Arts from Laxmipati University, Rajasthan?
  5. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  6. Any entrance exam for doing Diploma Fine Arts course? Details about the fee structure?
  7. Whether Burdwan University provides correspondence diploma program in Fine Arts?
  8. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  9. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  10. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  11. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  12. Detailed information about Bachelor of Fine Arts? When the entrance exam will be held?
  13. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  14. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  15. List of institutes offering fine arts short term courses in Ferozpur areas or near by? Suggest some other suitable option for me. I have done M.Sc(Fashion Designing) after my B.A(Arts) degree
  16. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  17. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts? -- [New]
  18. How may I get previous year question papers of JJ school of arts?
13th June 2015, 01:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?

You can do Diploma in Fine Arts for which the minimum educational qualification in +2 passed candidate from a recognized board/University.

However, for admission in Diploma in Fine Arts course, you need to clear an entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute where you wish to pursue your course.

After having cleared the entrance exam, you will however, be most eligible to pursue the above mentioned course.
13th June 2015, 01:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?

You can do Diploma in Fine Arts for which the minimum educational qualification in +2 passed candidate from a recognized board/University.

However, for admission in Diploma in Fine Arts course, you need to clear an entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute where you wish to pursue your course.

After having cleared the entrance exam, you will however, be most eligible to pursue the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?