10th June 2013, 03:01 PM
reema shaiva

What is the admission procedure for MBBS?

when is the admission procedure for mbbs going to start? pls reply fast

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  2. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  3. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  4. What is the admission procedure for MBBS?
  5. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  6. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  8. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  9. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course of esteemed university?
  11. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  12. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  13. College name with state, fees and procedure for admission in MBBS?
  14. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physiology after MBBS? Procedure to get admission if yes?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  17. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  18. Procedure to get admission in MBBS after completing B.A.M.S? Course duration of MBBS? -- [New]
29th April 2014, 06:31 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for MBBS?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO MBBS:

Eligibility criteria for admission to MBBS course is strictly based on Rules and Regulations of Medical Council of India.
must have passed 10+2 with physics, chemistry,biology
must have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?