5th May 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course of esteemed university?

Pls let us know the procedure of getting admission in mbbs in a esteemed organisation. The candidate has appeared in 2 (CBSE) in this year.
She will be appearing in AIPMT.
so, pls advise and do the needful.
regads
Ahmed Aarfi
cell: 95925 00389

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  4. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  5. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  6. What's the selection procedure for joining MBA program in your University?
  7. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  8. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  9. What is the Admission Procedure for NSCBMC, Jabalpur? Do they offer B.Sc. in Bio-technology?
  10. What is the admission procedure for MBBS?
  11. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  12. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in medical university of Germany?
  15. Admission procedure of MBBS degree course? What is the duration and admission fees?
  16. Can I get admitted in esteemed organization? I am a 12th science student
  17. What is the procedure for foreign students to get admission in MBBS in India?
  18. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
5th May 2014, 09:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course of esteemed university?

It is good that she is appearing in AIPMT. It is through AIPMT that she can get admission in the renowned and top medical colleges of India. Apart from AIPMT, in order to seek admission in the top medical colleges of the country, she should appear for :-

- AFMC
- AIIMS
- JIPMER

After appearing in the entrance exam, she has to qualify with good score. Certain exams have two rounds- preliminary and mains. So she needs to qualify in both with very good rank. Then she has to attend counselling wherein she will be allotted college according to her rank and choice.
5th May 2014, 09:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course of esteemed university?

It is good that she is appearing in AIPMT. It is through AIPMT that she can get admission in the renowned and top medical colleges of India. Apart from AIPMT, in order to seek admission in the top medical colleges of the country, she should appear for :-

- AFMC
- AIIMS
- JIPMER

After appearing in the entrance exam, she has to qualify with good score. Certain exams have two rounds- preliminary and mains. So she needs to qualify in both with very good rank. Then she has to attend counselling wherein she will be allotted college according to her rank and choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?