21st July 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process of M.A Political Science

Sir i want admisson in M.A. Political science in allhabad university plz tell me about admisson process

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process of M.A Political Science
  2. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  3. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  4. How to take admission in M.A Political Science in Allahabad University
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science in part time from Government Institute being a Government Employee?
  7. How get admission in PH.D in political science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Can I do Ph.D as part time/distance from government institute? I am a government employee and want to do Ph.D in Political science
  10. Minimum percentage to get admission in M.Phil Political science at Netaji Open university?
  11. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  12. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  13. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  14. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  15. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  17. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
31st July 2017, 04:40 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the admission process of M.A Political Science

Eligibility for M.A(Political science):-

Basic eligibility of M.A in Political science is candidate must have bachelor's degree(any stream) from a recognized university.

Some reputed university conduct entrance exam to get admission to their M.A courses.

Admission is based on the marks secured in graduation and entrance exam.

Job profiles:-

State legislator
Budget analyst
Political scientist
Lobbyist
Budget analyst
Budget examiner
Public opinion analyst
Campaign organiser
3rd August 2017, 08:13 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission process of M.A Political Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i want admisson in M.A. Political science in allhabad university plz tell me about admisson process

Admission Procedure for M.A Political Science:-

>> Candidate to apply for M.A(Political Science) minimum qualification required to apply is graduation degree in govt. approved Institute.

>> M.A Pol. Science is a post graduate degree and duration of degree is 2 years. This course covers the Political history of both national and International political system.

>> Candidate some of Institute conduct entrance exam for admission process and the entrance exam is based on previous relative study.

>> In M.A Political Science candidate study the topics such as principle of Political Science, Major Government of the World, Indian Political System, International Relations etc.

>> M.A(Political Science) degree also provides a scope to become political analyst.

Regarding Future Studies:- For future courses after M.A Political Science candidate can go for:-

>> M.Phill(Political Science).

>> Ph.D.(Political Science).

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?