28th May 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?

What is the procedure to get the admission in m.a. Political science in kuk, and what is the fees for that and what arrangement of the classes for those students

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  2. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  3. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  4. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University? -- [New]
  7. What's the fee structure of MDS university for PG(In political science) degree? What's the last date for the form submission?
  8. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  9. Procedure and fee structure for B.Tech computer science/aeronautical engineering course?
  10. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of the universities with fee structure in UK offering Ph.D in Political Science? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Can I get scholarship for it?
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  16. List of institutes with fee structure which offer PhD in Library Science through Distance Education? Detailed procedure of admission?
  17. Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?
  18. Which are the further courses available abroad after completing 12th science? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
23rd January 2013, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?

Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-get-admission-m-political-science-kik-fee-structure-same-790716.html#ixzz2InqLSx9P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?