13th May 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process in MSc 5 years course?

hello,
sir/madam
i want to know about the addmison process in msc 5 years course..
i m student of gseb board...
i want to know when the form fill up???
when the enternce exam???
please reply me on my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process?
  2. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  4. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  5. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  6. Admission information for M.Sc (Forensic science) in Amity University, Noida?
  7. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
  8. What is the admission process of MSc maths? I have completed graduation with 63% -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  10. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  11. MSc Physics admission procedure? Date of the CET?
  12. Date of availability of forms of MSc of Kurukshetra University? What is the process of doing MSc from KU Campus?
  13. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  14. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  15. List of top colleges for MSc Electronics course in Karnataka? Procedure for admission in these colleges?
  16. What is the admission process to take admission in MSc Zoology in Utkal University?
  17. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  18. What is the fees of MSc in Chemistry course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?