18th July 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process of MSc maths? I have completed graduation with 63%

I completed my graduation in 2012 with 66.3%
I know the admission process of m.sc math
last date
fees
& complete pattern
please send all information my email ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  2. Can I do MSc Maths from BITS after completing BSc? What is the process to apply?
  3. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  4. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  5. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  6. can I get external admission for MAC maths? I have completed BSc electronics
  7. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  8. Ph.D in maths from DU after M.Sc in maths?
  9. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in maths from Nagpur University? I have done MSc in maths
  11. How to go for B.Ed through IGNOU? I have completed graduation with 51%
  12. How to do B.Ed after completing my graduation? Procedure to take admission in B.Ed?
  13. After Maths honours with 50% can I do M.Sc in Maths? -- [New]
  14. Can I do M.Sc in Maths or M.Sc in Economic having completed my graduation in B.om? Which universities are offering these courses?
  15. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  17. Is B.Ed better than MSc? Can I start MSc in correspondence and B.Ed in regular?
  18. Eligibility criteria for appearing in JAM examination? -- [Most Discussed]

12th July 2014, 08:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission process of MSc maths? I have completed graduation with 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my graduation in 2012 with 66.3%
I know the admission process of m.sc math
last date
fees
& complete pattern
please send all information my email ([email protected])
M.Sc ie: - Master Science (Mathematics) is a master degree course. The duration of the course has been for three years and the course is divided into four semesters.

~To be eligible for this course then you should be a complete bachelor degree in Mathematics specialization (Mathematics) with 50% from recognized university.
~ 5% Relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST candidates and OBC category students.
~The Admission to this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.

The entrance examination is based on objective type with multiple choice and there is no negative mark. The major question will be asked for the B. Sc Mathematics course.

Application Form: - -Candidates can get the application the form directly from the counter of the concerned Institution (or) -Candidates can get the application form through the post (or) -Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the institution.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?