9th February 2018, 12:02 PM
Amisha Ranjan

What are the admissions criteria for B.Sc in Mass Communication under BHU?

I want to do undergraduate 2018 B.Sc in Mass Communication from Banaras Hindu University. Can I take admission in this university? What are the educational and other criteria for taking admission in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  2. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. What is the fee structure for mass communication in BHU? What is the admission procedure?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for pursuing BA in Mass Communication?
  6. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  8. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  9. Eligibility to get admission, procedure to apply and course duration of Diploma in Mass Communication?
  10. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  11. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  12. Is BA in mass communication available? Which college I can apply for the same?
  13. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in masters in mass communication and journalism?
  15. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  16. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  17. Companies offering Internship to BSc(Mass Communication) student in Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
19th February 2018, 08:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the admissions criteria for B.Sc in Mass Communication under BHU?

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility for taking admission in BHU ( Banaras Hindu University ) for pursuing B.Sc in Mass Communication degree course then I would like to let you know that BHU does not offers same degree course and hence no question of any criteria exists in this case.

Some of the top colleges offering B.Sc in Mass Communication degree course are as here under :-

i) Delhi College of Arts & Commerce.

ii) Manipal Institute of Communications.

iii) Amity School Of Communication.

iv) National Institute of Design (NID).

v) Journalism and Mass Communication – Mysore.
19th February 2018, 09:38 PM
NivePrabu

Default Re: What are the admissions criteria for B.Sc in Mass Communication under BHU?

There is no B.Sc Mass Communication in Banaras Hindu University..Only M.A Mass Communication and P.G Diploma Programmes available..Check the official website-www.bhu.ac.in
21st February 2018, 01:07 PM
jaswant Kumar shrivas
Junior Member+

Candidates must be graduates with a degree in any discipline as per the 10+2+3 pattern. They must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all subjects studied at Graduate level except those subjects where only pass marks are required and which are not considered for the computation of the total marks in the final (degree) marks sheet.

Candidates who have a Post-graduate Degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate, both at Graduate and Post-Graduate levels are also eligible to apply

SC/ST candidates must have passing marks in the qualifying exam

PC and OBC candidates must have obtained at least 45% in their graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?