13th January 2018, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit after 12th to join LLB course?

I'm 24 years old and wants to do LLB. What is the age limit after 12th to join the LLB degree course? Can I join base on the marks obtained in my High School i.e., in class 12th?

15th January 2018, 02:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the age limit after 12th to join LLB course?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law course.

You can get admission in LLB course through CLAT examination. CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test.

Qualification of CLAT examination:

~~Minimum of 45% marks in board examination of 10+2.

~~No upper age limit for exam. You can apply for exam at 24 years.
15th January 2018, 06:04 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit after 12th to join LLB course?

If you have maximum qualification as 12th std you are not eligible to get admission in LLB course.

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative course. It is three year course and mandatory to have minimum bachelor degree qualification to appear in examination.

You have option of pursuing 5 years B.A LLB course after 12th std. You are eligible to appear in examination for admission in course. As per new rule there is no age limit to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?