13th March 2018, 06:13 PM
JIBANJYOTI133

What is the age limit for applying to MCA course under Jawaharlal Nehru University?

I have two years gap after my B.Sc. Can I apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University's MCA course now? Now I'm 22 years old. Am I eligible? Do I need to write any entrance exam?

26th March 2018, 07:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for applying to MCA course under Jawaharlal Nehru University?

No, there is no age limit specified by JNU for pursuing MCA course in their university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with 10+2+3 pattern from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to MCA course, the candidate should have at least 55% aggregate marks at graduation level from a Government recognised university to be eligible to apply for MCA course at Jawaharlal Nehru University.
27th March 2018, 12:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the age limit for applying to MCA course under Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIBANJYOTI133 View Post
I have two years gap after my B.Sc. Can I apply for Jawaharlal Nehru University's MCA course now? Now I'm 22 years old. Am I eligible? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
There is no age limit. Only eligibility of educational qualification has to be fulfilled that is candidate must have Bachelor degree in the respective field with 55% in aggregate from recognzied university.

Jawaharlal Nehru university carries out a national level entrance exam for all the MCA aspirant known as JUN MCA Entrance Exam.

JNU MCA ENTRANCE EXAM PATTERN 2018:

The question will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQ). The question will be set on the basis of 10+2/Graduate level mathematics and probability and General Aptitude and Reasoning. About 80% questions will be from mathematics and probability and about 20% questions from General Aptitude and Reasoning.
27th March 2018, 04:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in MCA after 2 years of gap.
Age does not matters as because there is no age limit required.
There is also procedure of entrance examination conducted by every university as well as from direct admission also.
30th March 2018, 09:21 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

There is no age criteria for MCA in JNU.Educational criteria for MCA is graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
Candidates should have secured 55% in graduation.
JNU conducts entrance exam for admission in various courses.
So, you have to face entrance exam for MCA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?