24th May 2012, 11:53 AM
yasmn

What is the age requirement for CA?

may i know age requirement for ca.age limit is there....please tell me what is it

15th June 2012, 10:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age requirement for CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasmn View Post
may i know age requirement for ca.age limit is there....please tell me what is it
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has not restricted the Chartered Accountancy course below or upto certain age. So, basically candidate at any age may pursue Chartered Accountancy course provided they have atleast qualified Higher Secondary level of examination.
As you know that the first stage of the Chartered Accountancy course is Common Proficiency Test, candidate who have just qualified Secondary Examination can even register for it but won't be able to take the test until he/she qualifies higher secondary level of examination.
So, if you posses the minimum academic qualification and the aptitude to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you do not need to bother about the age limit.
10th December 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get registration for examination and how much the total fees for pursuing charter accountancy course.
26th June 2014, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc graduate.Passed S.S.L.C and then Pre University Course before entering B.Sc. Am I eligible for writing C.A?
18th April 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th class in 1995 and now iam 38 years old. Now I want to do CA, pl tell me whatcan I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?