15th December 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can research career be build up through NET?

I have completed my M.sc in computer science in the year last. Can i build a research career through net?

how much stipend i will be paid if i qualify net and eligible to do doctorate.

26th May 2014, 06:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can research career be build up through NET?

As you have asking here about your problem that you want to know about that, is there any chance to build up carrier through NET exam or not. So I am going to clearing your doubts and also clearing your doubts and also tell you and give you info about the NET exam and research line.

So for that I am going to tell you that NET exam is conducted by the UGC and it is the first step for get in to the research line study. NET as called as National Eligibility Test is for the candidates who have been qualified from the Master degree study so as you have mentioned that you have completed your master degree study in computer science so you can give NET exam as you want to go for the research line in computer science line.

So for the NET exam you must have qualified in the written test and you must have get 60 percent of mark in your master degree study and so that you are being qualified for the test and in written exam you must have get a 45 percent of mark to get qualified in the written exam test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?