28th November 2014, 09:35 PM
Fauzia Mehdi

What is the application procedure for Indian Airforce for girls if I match the eligibility criteria?

What is the application procedure for indian airforce for girls if i match the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Through which exam to apply in Indian Air Force? Eligibility, form and entrance exam for girls?
  2. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any job in Navy after passing 12th? I am a student of 12th commerce
  4. Eligibility Criteria and Procedure to apply for the exam of Merchant Navy and Indian Airforce?
  5. Eligibility criteria to join the Indian Navy? Procedure and branches in which girls can apply?
  6. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  7. Is there special CDS exam for girls? Selection procedure, eligibility criteria and firness requirements?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get into Air Force and Army? I am 24 years old
  9. Procedure for a girls to enter in Airforce after intermediate in technical branch or other branch?
  10. Procedure to join in Air Force for girls after completion of Graduation in Management field?
  11. How can I join in Indian Airforce? What is the selection procedure and which is the entrance exam of Indian Airforce?
  12. What is the procedure to enter in Air Force through SSC for girls
  13. Eligibility criteria for girls to write and join NDA? What should be the minimum height for girls?
  14. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  15. Can girls apply as Pilot in IAF? What is the procedure for it and what is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  17. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  18. How can I be a part of Indian Airforce?
2nd December 2014, 10:44 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the application procedure for Indian Airforce for girls if I match the eligibility criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauzia Mehdi View Post
What is the application procedure for indian airforce for girls if i match the eligibility criteria?

Yes, girls candidate are eligible for Indian Air Force exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE

The educational qualification and age criteria for CDS exam is given below-

Air Force Academy:- You need to have a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics or B.E./B.Tech in engineering or technology. Your age should be between 19 to 23 years.

Best books for CDS exam

Pathfinder CDS: Combined Defence Services Entrance Examination
by Sanjeev Jain, Amit Rastogi, Atul Sharma, Digvijay Singh, Preeti Gupta, Prashant Kumar, Balmukud Singh
Publisher: Arihant Publications

CDS Combined Defence Services Examination: 10 Practice Sets
by Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

I have attached the syllabus for CDS exam so please check it out.

For more details about CDS exam and Application process, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR CDS EXAM.pdf(167.8 KB, 34 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?