31st July 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for a girls to enter in Airforce after intermediate in technical branch or other branch?

gud evenin my name is diksha ahi i want to know the procedure for a girls entry into airforce after intermediate in technical branch or any other branch in which girls are allowed??????

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join Indian Airforce after completing B.Tech(ECE)? I want to get a job in Technical branch
  2. How to join in Technical branch of Air Force being a candidate of pursuing BE in CSE?
  3. Trick to join Flying branch of Air Force?
  4. While in 3rd year EE branch can I join Indian Air Force in Technical Branch?
  5. Air Force for Women in Technical Branch? When will be the forms available? Criteria for selection? Is Group Discussion a part of selection procedure?
  6. Can I apply for Technical branch while appearing for MSc 2(Electronics)? How to join Air Force in technical branch
  7. Can I apply directly for Interview for AFSB in Technical Branch(Airforce)? From which website could I get the information?
  8. Detailed information about PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  9. How to join IAF after 12th standard with Physics & Maths for a girl?
  10. What is the procedure to enter in Air Force through SSC for girls
  11. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  12. How can I join Air Force after passing 12th
  13. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  14. How I can join Indian Army pursuing my finaly year B.Com?
  15. Which branch to choose in engineering? Which one is better for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply directly for interview for AFSB in technical branch(Airforce) after completing B.E IT with last years aggregate of 66.23%?
  17. How to become a Pilot after passing 2nd year intermediate branch
  18. Can I join flying branch if I am having spectacles? How can I apply for IAF? What are the physical standards required?
29th September 2011, 01:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for a girls to enter in Airforce after intermediate in technical branch or other branch?

Girls can join the Indian air force. But for that they need to complete the graduation with science as their main subjects. You need to attend the CDS exam to enter in to the technical branches. May be an engineering graduate can enter in to pure technical areas for a job in Air force. You need to complete 21 years of age and should be unmarried female candidates. They should have around 60% of marks in the graduation.
29th September 2011, 11:52 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: Procedure for a girls to enter in Airforce after intermediate in technical branch or other branch?

Girls can join the Indian air force. But for that they need to complete the graduation with science as their main subjects. You need to attend the CDS exam to enter in to the technical branches. May be an engineering graduate can enter in to pure technical areas for a job in Air force. You need to complete 21 years of age and should be unmarried female candidates. They should have around 60% of marks in the graduation.
6th October 2011, 01:55 AM
rashmi jagota

i want to join airforce after mca...i have arts in +2..can i join it..??
6th October 2011, 01:56 AM
rashmi jagota

i want to join airforce after mca...i have arts in +2..??
6th October 2011, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can girls apply for flying branch in air force ?
19th December 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

hello
i m student of b.c.a 2nd yer.i want to know about commissioned officer jobs in indian air force for girl
28th March 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of MSc(IT) nd i have completed my BCA with 69%.how can i join air force
28th June 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Can CDSE Exam is for girls also .If not through which exam they can join I.A.f.
12th December 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hi im nafees. i have completed AME course n i have 2 years field experience.am i eligible for technical department in IAF??
27th November 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

i am 10th pass in 65 percent after that i do my diploma in electrical engg last year i m 18 years old can i join airforce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?