1st November 2016, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Courses available to pursue after completing B.Sc in Chemistry

Respected Sir, I have completed B.Sc in Chemistry and after this I want to continue with my studies. I want to know about the courses available to pursue after completing B.Sc in Chemistry. Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  2. Courses available to pursue after completing B.Sc in Chemistry
  3. Are there any courses available for Rural Development in Contai, Purba Mednipur? Can I pursue the course after completing M.Sc in Chemistry?
  4. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  5. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  6. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
  7. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  8. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and IT?
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  10. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)?
  12. What should I do to become a software engineer after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the courses available that I can pursue to get a good job after failing in B.Sc Chemistry? How can I apply for the courses?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc Mathematics Honors with Physics and Chemistry (Pass course)?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course?
  17. How to pursue BSc in chemistry through disance education? Which are the universities?
  18. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
2nd November 2016, 08:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to pursue after completing B.Sc in Chemistry

The name of best courses for you after completing B.Sc in Chemistry are given below.

=> M.Sc. Chemistry

=> M.Sc. Drug Chemistry

=> M.Sc. Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry

=> M.Sc. Physical & Materials Chemistry

=> Master of Business Administration

=> M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry
2nd November 2016, 09:12 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Courses after B.Sc Chemistry:-

M.Sc in Computer Science

M.Sc (biochemistry )

M.Sc (physics )

M.Sc (microbiology)

M.Sc( mathematics )

M.Sc (botany )

M.SC (chemistry )

M.Sc (information technology).
2nd November 2016, 10:36 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Courses after B.Sc in chemistry

Masters in Science (MSc) in Chemistry

Masters in Astrophysics

Masters in Agribusiness

Masters in Business Administration (MBA)

PG courses in Biological & Life Sciences

Diploma in Fisheries Technology/ Aquaculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?