16th February 2011, 09:25 AM
bhimlesh_dubey

Courses in Government institutes in India after Diploma in Power Electronics? Fee structure?

hi i am bhimlesh dubey i study diploma in power electronic i want to further study in b.e. In similar field . So inform me that same course undertaking in india in government institute & fees structure rules .could i study in D.l.M. Mode

Related Questions:
  1. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  2. What is the approximate fee structure to study power electronics and drives or any specialization in Electronics without GATE exam?
  3. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  4. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the fee structure followed for B.Tech Mechanical branch? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  7. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Courses related to satellite communication? Fee structure of it and the institutes in Hyderabad?
  9. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  10. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  11. Distance courses in B.Tech Mechanical? Fee structure for the B.Tech Mechanical course? List of institutes offering the course in Kolkata and rest of India?
  12. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  13. Cheapest Universities in India offering Local Government and International Relations courses? What will be the fee structure for these courses?
  14. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Computer Application Diploma course in Bangalore?
  15. What is the fee structure in best IIM institutes?
  16. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  17. How should I join M.Tech power electronics in JNTUK? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
23rd February 2011, 04:13 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses in Government institutes in India after Diploma in Power Electronics? Fee structure?

Hello,

In India many courses are available in Government institutes after Diploma in Power Electronics. i.e.

1. B.E. (Course Duration = 03 Years)

2. B.Tech. (Course Duration = 03 Years)

3. AMIE (Course Duration = 02 Years) ......... etc.

Fee Structure is Rs. 52,000 /- per year as regular courses.

Good Luck
19th June 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses in Government institutes in India after Diploma in Power Electronics? Fee structure?

study aftr diploma except b.tech??????/.........
3rd August 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what is benifites of power electronic in diploma, today and after five years.
4th September 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma E&tc and also advance certificate course in iron steel manufacturing and plant management at bpnsi puri but cant get a job now i want what course give me a job please suggest me
18th November 2011, 09:11 AM
litunu

In India many courses are available in Government institutes after Diploma in Power Electronics. i.e.

1. B.E. (Course Duration = 03 Years)

2. B.Tech. (Course Duration = 03 Years)
3. AMIE (Course Duration = 02 Years) ......... etc.
Fee Structure is Rs. 52,000 /- per year as regular courses
23rd May 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY DME , NOW WORKING & STUDIED -B.TECH IN PART TIME -PLEASE TELL OTHER
MORE VALUABLE COURSES (I ALREADY COMPLETED -AUTOCAD, PRO-E, INVENTOR, ANSYS -CAD COURSES)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?