3rd April 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the average salary of a B.Tech passed out student?

what is the average salary of b tech...please tell me what is the salary offered

4th April 2012, 04:48 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is the average salary of a B.Tech passed out student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the average salary of b tech...please tell me what is the salary offered
WHAT IS THE AVERAGE SALARY OFFERED FOR A B.TECH STUDENT?

Now a days a B.Tech student will get job only if he/she is placed in the campus/off-campus placement if not its really hard to find a job as a B.Tech Graduate.

-> So most of the companies coming for placements to college like TCS, Wipro, Mahindra, Infosys, Accenture etc will start with the salary of 3.2 - 3.5 lakhs per annum.

-> But there are still companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc come for placement in reputed colleges where the salary will be around 5-7 lakhs per annum.

-> The salary may differ on the college grading also in different companies.

-> I would suggest that you don't have to worry about the salary as a B.Tech fresher because at start of your Career you have to learn about the technology and work culture rather thinking about salary.

-> Once you work hard and know things you can easily get promotion in 2-3 years and earn the salary which you desire..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
The future has many names: For the weak, it means the unattainable. For the fearful, it means the unknown. For the courageous, it means opportunity.!
4th April 2012, 07:11 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the average salary of a B.Tech passed out student?

Hi friend,

* After passing out from the college they just need a job where

they can perform real talent; Money runs behind that performance.

*The first package which someone get at the time of placement can't decide one's
entire future. People switch companies after some experience and climb up very fast
in the industrial hierarchy. So, it can't be an issue for the person that what would
be his/her first salary

*B.Tech person whole life and the brand always cashes into respect and money.

* you will definitely get a high package job.It is totally based on your talent, merit, capability, uniqueness.
*so, don't worry about the salary.. Because the companies are coming for on-campus in campus are all very well and renounced company..

*it depends only on student . If a student study hard in can get a high salary

if he\she doesn't then get minimum package of 4 lakhs

* It surely means that the one who got 50 lakhs would be very
much talented, hard working and sincere

*It is a platform where you always learn to lead, dominate and most importantly
the self-confidence.

ALL THE BEST
27th May 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

If we have to choose between a career in economics & engineering which is better in terms of salary & job availibility??
9th June 2014, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

hey ! this is isha
m really confused.....this yr m getting in hmr, amity, and 2 more inst.through ipu....bt i donn knw wht will b the future !some are saying no salary for btech, nothing to do! so i m gonna drop this year for preparation of mbbs....long term studies....which is the bttr one for me?? plz guide me...
27th June 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

If we do the btech from a private college then what is the salary in starting if we joint any company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?