26th August 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the B.Ed percentage criteria?

sir myself amit dwivedi have completed my b.ed from utter pradesh with 43 percentage can i do b.ed with this percentage

15th April 2014, 01:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the B.Ed percentage criteria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir myself amit dwivedi have completed my b.ed from utter pradesh with 43 percentage can i do b.ed with this percentage
Basically, the Minimum percentage of marks is differ from College to College. However, minimum 50% percentage of marks required in order to get admission for B.Ed course. B.Ed stand for (Bachelor of Education) and the duration of the course is for two years. There are lot of Colleges in Indian which offers B.Ed course. Graduation or equivalent qualification is the minimum academic educational qualification to apply for B.Ed course. Minimum 50%-55% percentage of marks required for B.Ed course. The Admission process for the B.Ed course is based on entrance examination conducted by the Institution. So, you have to well prepare for the entrance examination in order to get admission for B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?