26th August 2010, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment?

This is vaibhav, sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.sir my educational background is not good so far.i am persuing b-tech from moradabad institute of technology in I.T branch.my percentage is about 59% in b-tech so far.my 12th percentage is 59% and 10th was about 55%.at present i m in final year of b-tech.i m confused that should i prepare for jmet or gate?
sir which are those companies in which there is no % criteria.
kindly reply soon.

26th August 2010, 03:22 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment?

dear friend,

most of the software companies want at least 60% aggregate throughout your career..As you have less than 60%, so it will very difficult for you to get a job in software companies..

it will be better for you to go for GATE..after doing your Mtech with higher percentage of marks you can get a good job in software company..

all the best.
26th August 2010, 03:24 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment?

i think it would be better if you go for higher studies,
whether jmet or gate its your choice,
if you are interested in business field then jmet will be better,
as for companies which does not have cutoffs there are many such companies ,but there is no point in working those companies,
better go for higher studies
all the best
26th August 2010, 08:29 PM
Raj333

dear friend
you will go to prepare for jmet or gate that will provide you some opportunity specially in teaching line otherwise you can get job in company like asherjent . these company can not provide you job security .........................

best of luck.............................................. ......
26th August 2010, 11:07 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
there are very few companies that do not have minimum percentage criteria.almost every company has this criteria be it less or more.but do not worry there are some companies that do not have such criteria.you can find those companies at the websites like monster.com or naukri.com
All The Best!!!!
27th August 2010, 12:44 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, every companies have a minimum percentage criteria for recruitment.

the criteria for some companies is low and some are high.

but every companies have a criteria.

best of luck.............
27th August 2010, 04:06 AM
charli

dear friend,

all companies has some kind of minimum percentage.you have to fulfill them.

you can do m.tech. if your marks are very poor.you can try for government jobs.

best of luck.
27th August 2010, 08:39 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friends,

it is fact that most of the IT company needs at least 60% marks in the b.tech as well as the acadmic carrier.

but there is many software company which selects only on the basis of the merits not on the basis of the marks.
27th August 2010, 08:47 PM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is vaibhav, sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.sir my educational background is not good so far.i am persuing b-tech from moradabad institute of technology in I.T branch.my percentage is about 59% in b-tech so far.my 12th percentage is 59% and 10th was about 55%.at present i m in final year of b-tech.i m confused that should i prepare for jmet or gate?
kindly reply soon.
oh you are on the boundary line but all good company require min 60% in all
but you can find job for you from the site
www.fresherworld.com
28th August 2010, 02:06 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
Now a days the most of the reputed companies like TCS,CTS,IBM,Infosys,Accenture,Cap gemini etc put a criteria of 60% aggregate.
But as you didn't get 60% , so it is very difficult for you to enter such companies, but you can apply for other companies like Assergent,Global infogen,Organic software etc companies which organize walking interview & doesn't put a criteria of 60%.
You can apply there & after getting 2-3 years work experience you can enter in any companies.

good luck.
10th September 2010, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am persuing my b.tech(it) last year(4th year) from dev bhoomi institute of technology(dehradun) and i got 65.3% aggregate marks till 6_semester , but in 10th and 12th i got 47% and 50% .sir please tell me about the company which shoots my %.
11th September 2010, 04:58 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Companies which have no minimum percentage criteria for recruitment?

dear friend

your results in b.tech,10th, 12th all are below 60% .

most of the companies require 60% throughout your career.

so it will create problems for you.

so i will suggest you to apply for govt. jobs like

defence

upsc

banks

drdo

Indian railways

you can also go for higher studies .

you can also prepare for M.TECH.

all the best.
12th September 2010, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I have got 55% in 10th and 62% in MCA plus 45% in 12th.I have experience of 2years in software maintenance.what is criteria for better companiies like
TCS,Wipro,Oracle.I have certificates in PHP,MYSQl.Please suggest me something for a better job
13th September 2010, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

sir i have 58% in 12th can i apply for exam helb by sail.
13th September 2010, 10:58 PM
meeria

my dear friend

please do not worry about that at first complete your B.tech then register your
name with cv in www.naukri.com to get job option from companies.

you see if you are interested in business field then jmet will be better,

otherwise you can appear for gate exam to complete M.tech.
after that you can join in institute ,companies,bank po ...........etc

after B.tech you can also join in IT sector like.........Assergent,Global infogen, etc companies which doesn't put a criteria of 60%.

as you wish

have a good day
14th September 2010, 12:52 PM
KHAN20

dear friend,
u don't worry there r only some copanies which wants 60% through out means 10th,12th,b.tech.u face problem only some reputed software companies like
1.TCS
2.IBM
3.INFOSYS
4.MAHINDRA SATYM
etc.
bt there r other some software companies which does not need 60%.these companies r
1.cynergy
2.wippro bpo
3.asergent
etc.
and maximum core companies like
1.tata metalis
2.hindustan glass
etc
does not want 60%.
so u don't worry ,just take prepation for ur exam.
good luck.
14th September 2010, 04:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend

In now a days, every company needs 60% aggregates marks to get appear in Interview.

If you have not scored minimum 60% marks, then you are not eligible to appear in company Interviews.

But, it does not mean that, you will not find jobs, you can directly apply in manny companies on the basis of your Attractive Resumes.

Or you can also registered in manny jobs sites like Naukri.com Or Monestor.com, if you are interested to get or find a jobs.

So please dont worry, if you have not scored minimum 60% marks, then please apply directly or registered in jobs sites...................

Best of luck.
14th September 2010, 05:53 PM
chaitu667

Hello friend!

Most of the companies need minimum of 60% percentage of marks. But some companies need not to be 60% but you have to pass that graduation course. They will conduct exams based on your syllabus and if you score fair marks then your job will almost confirmed but before that they will conduct interview to finalise the candidates.

Since your percentage is less you must increase your language skills like Oracle, Java, Php, c & c++, pearl, etc. Mostly these can earn you jobs. If you are week in these sections also try to give CDS exams and try technical jobs. Atleast you have to keep your English well so that you can earn a job from communication sector.

If you are interested to do M.Tech then prepare for GATE and study well to secure a good percentage of marks to ensure a job. Otherwise you can try for teaching profession if you are good at something related to IT branch.

If you are interested in Bussiness then go with GMET, there will be bright future. Atleast you have to give your best to gain this post graduation degree.

If you are looking for jobs right now, please register with monsterjobs.com or naukari.com or timesjobs.com. They will find you a job that suits your profile.

Choice is yours, but I suggest you to go with M.Tech which helps you alot!

Good luck!
14th September 2010, 08:52 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
most of the good softwear companies have this % barrer ie 60%,,
but some compaines dont have it.
u can register ur self in naukri and monster.com
to get more information on it..

good luck..
15th September 2010, 04:08 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

many of the reputed company have the criterion is you have to get minimum of 60% marks to get job. but you don't have. in this condition I'll suggest you for higher studies. otherwise you may try to get job in company through walk in interview. also there are so many sector in which you will get chance to join as employee with this marks also like

in defense sector
indian navy
indian army
indian railway
etc etc.
17th September 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

sir my percentage is not good in 10and 12 48% and in bca 60%.now i m doing mca till the end of 4sem my percentage is 65%.can i get a good job in software
companey .pleace give me ans. zain
18th September 2010, 12:05 AM
Mathur.

Well I think you should go for higher studies and score good percentage there.
22nd September 2010, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

hi sir can i find good job in software comaney my pecentage is below then 50%in inter and 10.now i m doing mca (65%).plz give me your suggestion.
23rd September 2010, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 76.66% in 10th, 72.5% in 12th, 59.11% in graduation, 69.2% in MCA.
can i get software job?
which companies r not asking 60% aggregation
25th September 2010, 09:31 AM
subhash1206

Quote:
kindly reply soon.
you do that which you will do better than other ok
1.TCS
2.IBM
3.INFOSYS
4.MAHINDRA SATYM
min criteria
60% in all
25th September 2010, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.i am persuing MCA from SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAIin I.T branch.my percentage is about 59% in b-tech so far.my 12th percentage is 59% and 10th was about 55%.at present i m in final year of b-tech.i m confused that should i prepare for jmet or gate?
kindly reply soon.
30th September 2010, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.i am persuing MCA from SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI .my percentage is about 76% in MCA till my 2nd sem.my BCA percentage is 83% my 12th percentage is 47% and 10th was about 61%.at present i m in 3rd sem of MCA.
kindly reply soon.
30th September 2010, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

sir i have my 10th,12th and b-tech percentage above 70. i m pursuing b-tech from srm university... .....please suggest me wat i should do in my future to get a job in a good company.......
1st October 2010, 12:45 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir my percentage is not good in 10and 12 48% and in bca 60%.now i m doing mca till the end of 4sem my percentage is 65%.can i get a good job in software
companey .pleace give me ans. zain
yes you will get. but as you have not minimum of 60% marks throughout your career then you will not get chance to enter in good company. i will suggest you first join in any small company. do job there. be experienced and after that apply for a reputed company with your work experience through walk in interview. surely you will get your best.
best wishes.
1st October 2010, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.i am persuing MCA from SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI .my percentage is about 64% in MCA till my 2nd sem.my BCA percentage is58% my 12th percentage is 62% and 10th was about 57%.at present i m in 3rd sem of MCA.
kindly reply soon.
4th October 2010, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I have 53.6% in my 10th,63% in my 12th,and in gradation, i have done BA(history)with 47% , right now till the 4th semester i secored 64..97%...............
I just want to know what should i do for getting a job to start my carrer in the software industry....
5th October 2010, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i hava 10th 65% 12th 65% graduation 59% and MCA 75% till 5th sem from kiit university in which i eligible for interview.
please send me list of company to email id [email protected]
25th October 2010, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I have less then 60% in BE but 10th n12th r more then 60% wht shod i do
25th October 2010, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

got 59% in BE
8th November 2010, 08:00 PM
chandana Reddy

hi...
now a days most of the companies are asking for a minimum of 60%....so i dont think you can get into a company in the first go..so i would suggest you to join some small organisation,gain experience and then attend the interviews for the companies...usually experienced people will be asked for 50%....

good luck
9th November 2010, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;207288]sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.i am persuing MCA from SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI .my percentage is about 76% in MCA till my 2nd sem.my BCA percentage is 83% my 12th percentage is 47% and 10th was about 61%.at present i m in 3rd sem of MCA.
9th November 2010, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i have more than 60% in 10th nd 12th but not in my BE can i apply for PSU and can i take admission in NIT or IIT for M.TECH
16th November 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir i want to ask about my carrer prospective.i am persuing MCA from SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI .my percentage is about 76% in MCA till my 2nd sem.my BCA percentage is 83% my 12th percentage is 47% and 10th was about 61%.at present i m in 3rd sem of MCA.
kindly reply soon.
dear friend, i am also searching for answer whetjer i will get job in my campus drive or not becaue my 10th mark is 53% and 12th is 78% and my ug bca is 63%
17th November 2010, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have 45% in tenth,82 % in12board ,79% in btech(cs).do u think i am fit for infosis,TCS,wipro,IBM etc....
20th November 2010, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got offer letter from tcs....in 10th i got 76%...int 12th 74%....but in btech i hav only 59%...wil this lead to cancellation of my offer??wil this create any problems??
24th November 2010, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have have 56.66% in 10th, 61.80% in 12th, 73% in B.Sc. and 70.00% in MCA. what should i do
24th November 2010, 11:08 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
kindly reply soon.
well friend this is the nice question you have asked but placements are of two types
1.on campus
2.off campus

for off campus every company needs at least of 60%
and no criteria actually means a person having aggregate between 50-55%.

but you have chances in on campus, if your college is a well reputed then you have a chance of sit in no criteria company.
25th November 2010, 02:45 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Sir, I have got offer letter from tcs....in 10th i got 76%...int 12th 74%....but in btech i hav only 59%...wil this lead to cancellation of my offer??wil this create any problems??
yea it will create problem. TCS criterion is you must have minimum of 60% marks through out your career. but your B.Tech marks is less than 60%. so may be you will loss the opportunity.

to know the exact information contact with them. they will provide correct information. if they reject their offer then try to find out other good job. but if they accept you then it is very good.

best wishes.
25th November 2010, 04:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
kindly reply soon.
Good companies set their percentage criterion very high as to eliminate candidates and to get the best in the lot. It is seen that software companies ask for 60% and above in all levels of education from SSLC to PG. But there are some companies who just ask for a degree or PG pass. You can search out for these in naukri or monster websites. Try to get good experience and also do some certification courses which will help you to stand out from the rest.
25th November 2010, 05:05 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Now a days the MNC's are asking for a minimum of 60% in all the educational qualifications.
Even the government sectors are asking for a minimum aggregate of 60% so its better that you prefer for GATE so that you can compete with the B.tech students.

Prefer the core subjects depending upon your stream of subject.keep working hard so that you can get a seat in any good college for M.Tech.

all the best
25th November 2010, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 82.4% in 10th and 54% in 12th and i am now persuing b tech (5th sem) with 72%
will i get job in some good company and if then by in campus or off campus
please reply soon
25th November 2010, 07:53 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Quote:
I have less then 60% in BE but 10th 12th r more then 60% wht shod i do
Hello Friend,
Because of the fierce competition these days,almost all the companies either private or government set an eligibility criteria of minimum 60% in graduation and most of the IT companies ask for 60% through the academics.

Although there are still some companies that do ask lesser than 60%.

But you will have lots of options open in some many private companies.Once you gain some experience then your percentage will not become a barrier in the path of your success.

Even in some of the govt.sector too you might get a chance.

So,do not lose heart,there are number of individuals who didn't secured 60% but are in good position.

Good Luck.
27th November 2010, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I got 51% in 10th and 62.2% in 12th and 78.5% in BCA currently i'm doing MCA so please send me some companies name where i can work as software professional.
or can i apply directly in Google,IBM or other reputed company?
6th December 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i got 51% in 10th & 58% in 12th nw i am working in manufacturing company.since 1.5 year .i got 71% in Btech
but i want 2 go in software companies so please suggest me what should i do.whether software companies will count my experience.
7th December 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

sir my 10th % is 80.83 and the 12 % is 58.69 and in BTech i got 70.24%.....i want to join the nice software company what should i do....can you list some companies where i can apply for the job.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?