19th August 2012, 08:52 AM
sadbuddy

What are the basic requirement to be eligible to sit placement round? I am doing B.Tech in computer science

sir
i am in 3rd yr and am doing btech in computer science i wanted to know what are basic requirements for being eligible to sit for the placement round

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  2. When will be the next M.Ed entrance test in CCS University
  3. Am i eligible to sit for ISI exam if I am a student of computer science(BSc) Hons
  4. Which course is better to do DBA MCA or MSc IT?
  5. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 76% in 10th,59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  8. List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem?
  9. Computer Science Students Eligibility in IES? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I sit for WBSSC exam in computer science or computer application after doing MSc in computer science from SMU?
  11. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  12. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  13. How to get a job in Infosys after passing CSE 2nd sem?
  14. Am I eligible for a job after B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  15. Can B.Tech engineers apply for assistant teacher post in WBSSC
  16. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  17. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  18. Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?
21st August 2013, 07:42 PM
shriram rajasekar

Default Re: What are the basic requirement to be eligible to sit placement round? I am doing B.Tech in computer science

your marks will matter less as compared. Your courage of way of speaking and your way of speaking will make you get selected than marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?