12th September 2014, 10:50 AM
Paul013

Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?

Hi people. This is Varun. I didn't have Mathematics or Computer Science in 12th and I regret that. Right now, I'm a BBA Graduate and I am almost done with my O Level in Computer Science. Now I'm looking forward for higher computer education but I don't have many options. I'm interested in software development and Internet security as well and I'm looking for a programme that can educate me as well as provide placement. Can someone help me on this??

19th January 2015, 06:20 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?

You can do MCA from distance mode as IGNOU is better choice. It doesn't require mathematics in 12th. You can also join any IT company by developing your Technical Skills in your desired domain. For this you can do short term courses from DUCAT, CETPA etc. They prove job assistance too.

You can also do MCA along with job after completing short term course from any reputed Institute but you have to work hard for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?