24th September 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem?

Hello sir....
i am a final year b.tech student....i am persuing my b.tech in computer science stream n m in 7th sem ...nw m worried abt my career as placement drives by various companies hv been started in our college but m not elligible to give all these placement exams as my %in 10th ,12th n btech till 6th semester is 70%,52% and 71% respectively... as ihave less than 60% in my 12th i am nt able to sit in the placement drives...so m very tensed about my carrer..please guide me...can i have the list of companies who have 50% eligibility...

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  3. In which all companies I can apply for job? Will there be any problem due to low marks in 12th standard? -- [New]
  4. What is the marks cut-off marks asked by the companies coming for the campus placement?
  5. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  6. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,Tech mahindra? I've secured 75% in 10th and 60% in 12th and 71% in engineering(IT) till 6th sem
  7. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  8. Placement in MNC companies with 58% marks?
  9. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course?
  10. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  11. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  13. From where I can do my training in B.Tech final year? List of institutes I can apply for? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 6th sem
  14. IT jobs and companies with less marks in 10th Class
  15. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  16. What is the placement criteria for Infosys?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  18. What is the criteria for software companies?
25th April 2012, 09:11 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem?

dear friend,
Many and maximum of the MNC's will recruit the applicants who have a just 60% + in their academic qualifications .
I think you have much more enough to get into an MNC .
The top MNC companies in India are :
-->>Microsoft
-->>Nokia
-->>Toyota
-->>Intel
-->>Coca-Cola
-->>Sony
-->>IBM
-->>general Electric
-->>Nike
-->>Citigroup
-->>Accenture
-->>Wipro
-->>Satyam
-->>IBM
-->>Cognezent
-->>Infosys
-->>Reliance
-->>TCS
-->>HCL,
-->>Deloitte
-->>HEL , etc
All these companies maintain some standards through nation wide .
To get a job in these , you must be gifted with good communication skills , great knowledge on your core subjects .
You must have done some real time projects so that you will be preferable easily .
For entering into these companies you must first mail your RESUME to the respective company , if you deserve for a post in that company then you will receive a response from the respective company ,
and you are called for an interview with all Academic Certificates .
Now its time to show your skills and prove your talent , based in this you will be selected as an employee in the company .
Read: Am I eligible for getting jobs in companies like Infosys,TCS,IBM etc., after scoring 57.8% in 10th, 75% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech(upto 6th sem)? Can I apply for companies that require 60% in 10th,12th and B.Tech? 2012

ALL THE BEST.................
25th April 2012, 01:00 PM
totheshadowofevil

Default Re: List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem?

no problem and dont get tensed. most of the companies don't consider the 12th standard marks so you can to all companies. some companies like Infosys has a cutoff marks that you are not eligible. many other companies like tcs, satyam ...etc. you can apply for these companies
20th August 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of mechanical final year and i have 63% in 10th and 58% in 12th exams and 72% in B.tch can i apply for the marchent navy
13th January 2013, 08:35 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem

1.ibm
2.microsoft
3.cognizant
4.infosys
5.sony
6.tcs
7.hcl
8.nike
9.reliance
10.deloitte

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13th January 2013, 11:19 PM
beheras

HI,

There are some companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem-------------------

1.Nike
2.Deloitte
3.IBM
4.Satyam
5.HCL
6.Coca-Cola
7.Microsoft
8.Reliance
9.Cognezent
10.Accenture.

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
17th January 2013, 03:24 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of companies a B.Tech final year candidate can apply for with less than 60% marks in 12th and 71% in 6th sem

1.citi group
2.accenture
3.hcl
4.reliance
5.satyam
6.infosys
7.tcs
8.hcl
9.cognizant
10.hel

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7th May 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am a b.tech in cs with 70%.MY 12 th percentage is 50% and 10th percentage is 77%.List of companics where can i apply?
17th September 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

please tell me the best trade in btech for getting job in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?