20th February 2018, 01:31 AM
Angel Sayama

What are the basic requirements to apply for M.Sc in Chemistry from colleges under Delhi University?

I have completed B.Sc in Chemistry (hons.) and also had Botany and Zoology as my subsidiary subjects and I did my High School from Science stream having PCB subject combination. Can I apply for M.Sc in Chemistry is colleges under Delhi University?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  2. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  3. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  4. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  5. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  6. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  8. How to apply for M.Sc Chemistry at Singapore university?
  9. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  10. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  11. Which subject should I choose for MSc and which are the universities? Best university for it?
  12. Top ten msc chemistry colleges in hyderabad in Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Requirements to apply in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?
  14. Past years question papers of Rajasthan and Delhi University in MSc Chemistry?
  15. Which are the universities offering MSc Chemistry?
  16. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  17. Previous years entrance exam papers of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  18. Syllabus for MSc(H) chemistry entrance exam for admission in Delhi University? Books to be referred?
27th February 2018, 03:18 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic requirements to apply for M.Sc in Chemistry from colleges under Delhi University?

Yes, you can apply for entrance examination of Delhi University for admission in Master of Science in Chemistry. There are some seats reserved for graduates of different colleges of Delhi University. B.Sc Chemistry graduates can apply for M.Sc in Chemistry.

Admission of candidates who have done bachelor's degree from other university is done on basis of rank in entrance exam of DU M.Sc entrance exams.
27th February 2018, 06:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the basic requirements to apply for M.Sc in Chemistry from colleges under Delhi University?

The basic requirements for M.Sc in Chemistry course is:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in Chemistry or studied chemistry in bachelor's degree.

2. You should have at least 60% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for entrance exam of M.Sc admission in Delhi University.

You can clear written exam to get admission in M.Sc in Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?