27th May 2018, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the requirements to apply in Electrician post of Delhi Technological University recruitment. Please let me know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many posts are available in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about KRCL Electrician recruitment? Job profile of Electrician in KRCL?
  4. Can I apply in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Electrician recruitment with 49.8% in 12th?
  5. Number of vacancies available in KRCL Electrician recruitment?
  6. How can we call a reputed Company for campus recruitment in our University? I'm in 3rd year (ME) in DR.B.A Technological university, Raigad
  7. How to apply in KRCL Electrician recruitment? Cost of application?
  8. Eligibility to apply in UPPSC Electrician recruitment for ITI(Electrical) holder?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D programme with scholarship in IIT if pursuing part time M.Tech from Delhi Technological University?
  10. How to apply for B.E in Rajasthan University after completing graduation from Delhi University?
  11. Eligibility to study in Delhi Technological University under domicile quota for a CBSE candidate of Punjab?
  12. Requirements to apply for RSMSSB Lab Assistant recruitment?
  13. Requirements to apply in HSSC Male Sub-Inspector recruitment for 23 years old candidate?
  14. Requirements to apply in UPSC-IAS recruitment for a candidate with 80% in BA(English)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for PDIL Trade Apprentice Electrician recruitment? Pay scale of Electricians?
  16. How to apply for Nanyang Technological University (NTU) to study Engineering course? What is the eligibility criteria, fees and procedure for it?
  17. Eligibility criteria and education qualification required to apply in KRCL Electrician recruitment 2018?
  18. Requirements to apply in MPPSC Librarian recruitment?
29th May 2018, 10:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?

Requirements to apply for Delhi Technological University Electrician Recruitment:

Delhi Technological University has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Electrician posts.

Some of the major requirements to apply for Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment are as follows.

>> Educational Qualification required:
* You must have secured minimum 10th class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

>> Age Criteria Required:
* Age limit - 35 years

If you meet the above educational qualification criteria, then I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.
31st May 2018, 07:08 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Delhi Technological University Electrician recruitment?

If you want to apply for the post of Electrician in Delhi Technical University then you must be eligible as per following conditions :

Candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised board

Candidate must have completed ITI trade certificate in Electrical Trade.

Age limit is also given which should not be more than 35 years for general category candidates, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Applications are invited through online mode so if you are eligible then visit the official website which is www.dtu.ac.in and go to recruitment section and apply online for this job.

You should fill up all required details correctly and upload your scanned photograph and signature image in the form then submit and pay application fee through online mode by choosing your suitable mode of payment that is Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ ATM Card/ UPI/ Mobile Banking etc.

Print application form and e-payment receipt and enclose self attested xerox copies of every single certificate and other proofs mentioned in the form and make a proper draft and send this physical copy to following address by post :

Registrar Delhi Technical University, Shahbad Daulatpur Bawana Road Delhi - 110042 latest by 05th June 2018 5:00 PM. I have also given you official notice that will help you in finding details about the job so please download.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf dtu-ae-je-electrician-posts-advt-details.pdf(164.7 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?