21st May 2011, 10:05 PM
raniece

What are the basic and types of software testing? How to shine in testing field? What kind of questions are asked in the interview?

I want to know the bsics, types of software testing. how to shine in testing field. need interview questions also

29th June 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the basic and types of software testing? How to shine in testing field? What kind of questions are asked in the interview?

i am doing b.tech ECE 3rd year, i want to know what are the type of questions asked in the placement interview of companies like TCS and infosys? please tell me i need to prepare for it.......
12th August 2015, 06:37 PM
crystalpellitier

Default Re: What are the basic and types of software testing? How to shine in testing field? What kind of questions are asked in the interview?

First learn basics of testing and then get trained in testing tools.Search for interview questions and try to answer those. Prepare well as it needs so much effort as fresher.
12th May 2016, 01:51 AM
Suraj129

Testing has two approaches, manual and automation testing.
Manual Testing: You need to manually execute the given test cases on application.
Automation Testing: If suppose there is a change made in the given application, then testing has to be done using same test cases again, so we go for automation were we write scripts(small piece of code) to guide software which will execute the test case in a controlled way.
To become a good tester you need to come up with good testing scenarios were more number of bugs can be found.
You can prepare for manual testing for interview questions.
Top questions asked are:
1. Explain Software development life cycle.
2. Tell me about software test life cycle.
3. Can you explain the defect life cycle.
4. Tell the various types of non functional testing.
5. Draw and explain test case report.
6. Define smoke and sanity testing.
7. They will give you any real time application or object like pen, bottle and then tell you design test scenarios based on software development life cycle.
8. What is priority and severity.
9. Do testing on your resume/curriculum vitae.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?