9th September 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?

Can i get a job after completing my software testing with 59.4% in 10th ,65.6 in 12th,67.3% in BE. Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria asked for the job after completion of the course? How can I get the job? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to have a career in Software testing after completion of B.Com course?
  2. What are the various jobs available after completion of B.Tech ECE with 57% marks?
  3. Which is the best center for software testing course? Best center for software testing course? I have completed B.E(CS)
  4. What should I do to join in Mechanical field being a candidate having completed B.Tech in CSE and working in Hardware & Networking department of Hero Motors?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in software industry after completion of B.E with 60% marks?
  6. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of 10th with 65% marks in 47% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in software side after completion of B.E course?
  9. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  10. As per my marks am I eligible for Software Tester and Developer job in IT companies?
  11. Which course to take up for getting a job in software testing? -- [New]
  12. Job description details of Software Quality Assurance Engineers in Amiti Software Technologies?
  13. Am I eligible to get a job after completing my software testing with 59.4% in 10th, 65.6 in 12th and 67.3% in BE?
  14. Is it possible to get software testing job after completion of MCA course with less programming?
  15. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  16. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  17. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  18. Will I get a job in software testing after completing B.E ECE?
19th September 2016, 01:49 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?

I am extremely sorry to state that it will be difficult for you to get a job since you have less than 60% in your tenth. This is because nowadays, most of the companies have set the eligibility criteria as 60% throughout the career to be eligible for their recruitment drive. However, since you have less percentage in 10th, so some companies have relaxation for 10th/12th score if they come for on-campus drive. You can attend such drives. Apart from this, there are many companies who do not have such criteria, so you can go for such companies. You should register for various off-campus recruitment drives and upload your profile in the leading job portals.
19th September 2016, 01:53 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get a job.

But the problem is, as your marks in your 10th standard is less than 60%, you will face a little problem with some companies who have marks criteria like, candidates must have minimum 60% marks throughout their academic career. In those companies you will face problems during the verification. They won't allow you to appear for them.

But there are always some other companies who doesn't have marks criteria like this, there you can apply and can get a job.

And after working few years, you will learn a lot of things and new skills, then you should try for big companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?