19th November 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

External courses that can be done during initial training of Mechanical engineering?

I am a mechanical engg. student in 4th sem. I want to know that what are the external course i can do during initial training that help me in future to get good job as an engineer.

Related Questions:
  1. Engineering colleges where external degree courses are running in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the career opportunities available in Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to become a ISRO Internal or External Auditor after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get inplant training in Bangalore? I am a Mechanical Engineering student
  6. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  7. How to join NPTI Training courses for Mechanical Engineering being a candidate pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which college provides external degree in engineering? I am a mechanical diploma student
  9. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  10. Training for 20 days in CTID, Hyderabad to learn software related to Mechanical engineering? Other short term courses and fee?
  11. Is this possible for me to do my final year of Mechanical Engineering as External?
  12. List of engineering colleges providing external BS in Electrical Engineering degree?
  13. Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  14. Name and address of centres in Kolkata for mechanical engineering training?
  15. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  16. Information about thermal power courses for Mechanical Engineering graduates? Any good training institutes like NPTI?
  17. List of the engineering colleges in which external Master course occurs
  18. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
27th November 2014, 10:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: External courses that can be done during initial training of Mechanical engineering?

It is nice to see that you want to study more and do extra courses even during initial training.These short term courses are of great value as they act as an additive during recruitment.

The courses which you can do are-
1) Auto CAD
2) Catia
3) Piping – Stress Analysis
4) Computer Aided Manufacture
5) Tool Design
6) CNC Machining

Courses in these options will refine your skills and with this you can perform well in company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?