18th July 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Topics asked in Group Discussion round of QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?

Dear Friends,Can anyone of you tell me about the Group Discussion round of QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive? I want to know about the topics which will be asked in this round of interview. Kindly tell me immediately so that I can prepare for the Group Discussion round.

20th July 2016, 11:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics asked in Group Discussion round of QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,Can anyone of you tell me about the Group Discussion round of QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive? I want to know about the topics which will be asked in this round of interview. Kindly tell me immediately so that I can prepare for the Group Discussion round.
GD topics for QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive recruitment:-

Should India have dictatorship?

Is India still a secular state?

Reforms in Indian education system.

Is quality a myth in India?

Indian Villages are our strength or weakness.

We don't learn from history, we repeat it.
21st July 2016, 12:31 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Topics asked in Group Discussion round of QualiTest Software Testing Experts Drive?

Not possible to tell you what kind of topics will be asked to you in group discussion. They can ask you anything may be related to your work. Mostly in group discussion questions come from general awareness & current happening in national as well as international. You must be prepare for all whether they ask questions related to your subject or from anywhere. GD will be in English only so improve your English & do not hesitate while facing.
26th January 2021, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Group discussion topics for qualitest 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?