21st May 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

What is BBA and do I need to give any entrance exam for the course?

What is BBA? and do i need to give any enterance exam to get the course?

1st June 2012, 01:48 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is BBA and do I need to give any entrance exam for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is BBA? and do i need to give any enterance exam to get the course?
BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration and the duration of this course is 3 years, and the course is divided into 6 semester. To get admission in this course you have to complete your 12Th examination with more than 50% Marks. If you have scored good marks in Intermediate examination, then you will get direct admission in top colleges.

But some colleges will conducts his own entrance examination to select good candidates. If you have cracked the entrance examination, then you will get admission in top colleges.

These are some entrance examination conducted by top colleges to get admission in BBA, GGSIPU CET, AIMA UGAT, Symbiosis Entrance Test.

Amity University, Lovely Professional University also conducts his own entrance examination for Undergraduate courses, you can apply for these universities also. If you have scored more than 60% Marks in your 12Th, then you will get direct admission in LPU.

Those who have scored more than 70% Marks in Intermediate examination will get scholarship by the University.

So, please visit the official websites of top colleges and check their admission criteria and important test dates for admission in BBA.
1st June 2012, 08:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Business Administration course is apt for those interested in making a career in management field. Like B.Com and B.A. the duration of this course is also three years. This course will cover areas like financial accounting, economics, human resource management, MIS etc. The basics in each of these areas will be covered in the course. For most of the institutes admission is based on merit. If you plan to join for this course you should certainly pursue MBA thereafter.
1st June 2012, 09:50 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

bba- bachelor of business administration is a three year degree course in management.
you can do it after the completion of 12th with 60% or more with any stream doesn't matter.
if you want to get admission into top colleges, then you must have to sit in the entrance exam and on the basis of your result you may get the college.
top colleges for bba are:
1. symbiosis institute- pune.
2. amity business school- noida.
3. lovely professional university- phagwara.
4. sharda university- noida.
5. kiit school of management- bhuvaneshwar.
6. manav rachna international university- hyderabad.
7. aryan group of colleges- chandigarh.
8. chandigarh business school- mohali.
9. apeejay institute of management- jalandhar.
10. badruka college of post graduate center- hyderabad.
all the best.
1st June 2012, 11:04 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

BBA - BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION is an under Graduate course of three years duration and can be pursed after 12th in any stream.

Direct admission to BBA course is based on the mark secured in 12th standard. Some top Institutions like Amity University and Lovely Professional University conduct entrance exam for admission to BBA course.

So for information regarding admission to BBA course, you may log on to the official websites of respective Institutions.
1st June 2012, 02:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. Most of the students have to doubt whether to do BBA or BCA, after completing higher secondary education. Students can take up BBA in case they have commerce background and BCA in case they have science background.

Yes you have to give an entrance exam which is followed by a group discussion and personal interview.

eligibility criteria:-
Students should be between the age bar 17-22 years and they should have a minimum of 50% in their +2 exam.

BBA notification:-
Delhi university will take their bba exam called JET on 3rd of june.
1st June 2012, 11:12 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What is BBA and do I need to give any entrance exam for the course?

Hi..

BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration is a three year degree course in management.
you can do it after the completion of 12th with 60% or more with any stream doesn't matter.
if you want to get admission into top colleges, then you must have to sit in the entrance exam and on the basis of your result you may get the college.
top colleges for BBA are:

1. symbiosis institute- pune.
2. amity business school- noida.
3. lovely professional university- phagwara.
4. sharda university- noida.
5. kiit school of management- bhuvaneshwar.
6. manav rachna international university- hyderabad.
7. aryan group of colleges- chandigarh.
8. chandigarh business school- mohali.
9. apeejay institute of management- jalandhar.
10. badruka college of post graduate center- hyderabad.

Best Of Luck
30th May 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

I have got 55.4% in 2 exam with sc. Stream..... I have interest in bba ... So plz suggest some gud college...
Soni
9th March 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I have got 60% in HSC and now I won't to do BBA so tell me good colleges in Mumbai.
23rd June 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am studying bba after I want become navy accountant after degree which one I studied please say
27th June 2017, 01:06 PM
yamram

Hi
BBA is a Bachelor of Business Management. It is a graduation programme
which you can pursue after your 12th standard in which you must have scored at least 50% marks. You don't have to give any entrance exam for pursuing graduation in BBA. This subject offers a optimum blend of theory and practical exposure in general business and management.
But the most important thing is that from where you pursue your BBA . It’s better to choose good institute or university which offers you good practical and industrial exposure, good placements like Lovely Professional University, Symbiosis Institute of business management, Christ university and few others.
27th June 2017, 01:13 PM
yamram

Hi
BBA is a Bachelor of Business Management. It is a graduation programme
which you can pursue after your 12th standard in which you must have scored at least 50% marks. You don't have to give any entrance exam for pursuing graduation in BBA. This subject offers a optimum blend of theory and practical exposure in general business and management.
But the most important thing is that from where you pursue your BBA . there are very few good institute or university which offers you good practical and industrial exposure, good placements like Christ University, Lovely Professional University,Symbiosis university and few others.
5th July 2017, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have cleared 12 with 90 % . I have also given exam of CPT and have apply for B.Com. But now I want to do BBA MBA five year integrated course ..
Is there any college who can take me now in July though I know I am late..
5th July 2017, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed 12 with 90% .I have given CPT also .I have applied for B.Com also. But I want to do BBA MBA 5 year integrated course.
Is there any college where I can get admission now in July though I know I am late..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?