5th March 2016, 10:59 AM
billu kumar yadav

Class ninth marks are added to class tenth mark sheet in next year?

I study in a affiliated school of cbse. And I want to know that is class ninth marks added to tenth class Mark sheet in next year. And my school teacher says that your class ninth marks added to tenth class Mark sheet. And my class 9 exam not goes well.so please you tell me is it true or not

5th March 2016, 11:20 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Class ninth marks are added to class tenth mark sheet in next year?

Your 9th class marks will not be added to 10th class marks just grade will be given in the marks sheet and only your 10th class marks will be considered and Grade are given according to your current 10th class marks only

SA and FA's are combined in your 10th class and at last your grade will be given for the current year only and your 9th class grade only will be included and you need not worry about 9th class grade in marks sheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?