7th June 2012, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the best option after 12th CA or CS? What is the scope?

what is the best option after 12th ca or cs?
what scope in caor cs?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best option after 12th CA or CS? What is the scope?
  2. What is a better option in terms of scope for a 12th science student?
  3. Career options available for Biology Student after 12th? Which forms to be filled and is there any scope in the near future?
  4. Is is a right choice for me to do BCA course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce? What will be the career scope of this course?
  5. Does B.Com has better future after 12th? Is there a good scope ahead?
  6. Which course should I choose after passing 12th? What is the scope in BCA? How much does a BCA student earn?
  7. What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?
  8. Which stream has wide scope in USA among Science and Commerce?
  9. Scope of doing LLB after CS? Are there any correspondence option in doing LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  11. Is there any scope of Fashion Designing course in US? -- [New]
  12. Should I do clinical research or pharma MBA after completing B.Pharmacy?
  13. What is the scope of BS program? Is this a good option for girls
  14. What is Biophysics all about? Is it a good career option after MBBS? Scope in the course?
  15. What is the scope of B.Tech after 12th?
  16. Is CS a good career option? Is there any good score as a CS? I have just completed 12th in commerce
  17. Scope and courses related to History for 12th student?
  18. What to do after completing MCA and what are different fields available for career?
8th July 2012, 12:25 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the best option after 12th CA or CS? What is the scope?

After 10+2, if you want to do CA or CS then you have to clear out the entrance exams for these to get admission in desired course. As compared to CS, CA is th big post and really hard compition exist in this field. But, it doesn't mean that CS is waste. It has its own scope.

But, here you are asking about the best option, then best option is CA because Charted Accounted is the only source of any organization with the help of which a company can manage its budget, requirements, profit, loss and all that. CA plays important role and have good pay in any company. But you should have to complete this from recognised university/college.

And next about CS, its a job of Company Secretary. All the appointments and management of account is made by the person who is at the position of CS.

Scope is almost same, but quality and Quantity always matters dear.
18th July 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

so, what subjects should i prefer from 11th standard to be the best CA?
24th July 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

which is best cs or ca?
25th July 2012, 10:22 AM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the best option after 12th ca or cs?
what scope in caor cs?
CA and CS both courses are good but CA has more scope as compared to CS. CS is merely a 1 year course which you can easily do while persuing your CA.
After 12th for CA you have to give an entrance exam CPT and minimum marks required to clear CPT is 50%.
19th May 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

With completion of cs can we get job easier??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?