3rd October 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do with CS exective? What would be a good option?

helo!!! m a graduate...done wid bcom hons nd nw preparin 4 cs- executive level...m confused wat 2 do along wid cs??? whch wl b a gud option 4 me either 2 go 4 pgdm 4m symbiosis, pune or mcom 4m ignou???? plz let me noe....

29th December 2011, 08:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do with CS exective? What would be a good option?

As you are already pursuing a professional certification course of CS so its advisable that you opt for the M.Com from IGNOU as you can do the course in your own pace at it will be an additional educational qualification in the same stream which you are following right now. In near future if you get interest for M.Phil or Ph.D then you can easily pursue it after your masters. The course of CS will take prepare you for a good job career and M.Com will help you to enhance you credentials more and you will be able to learn more about commerce which will assist you even in your CS certification course.
28th November 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

can i appear exam to become a judge after passing CS and without passing lawyer?
12th April 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

hye sir....
i am doing financial marketing i.e b.f.m course and i wil complt my this course this may month.. so can i go futher study for c.s i.e compant secretary or i should go for m.com in fiance or in marketing.... i m confuse so plz help me out. which 1 is better for me in future career??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?