23rd April 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in US if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS being a B.E.(EXTC) last year graduate with no work experience?

Hello,
I got 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS.
I am B.E.(EXTC) last year passout.
I have no work experience at all, I am totally fresher.
Am I eligible to apply for MS in US?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS in USA if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get education visa of USA if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6 Bands in IELTS With 28 backlogs in B.Tech(ME)?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study Master of Pharmacy in USA if scored 7.5 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I study MS in US if scored 302 marks in GRE, secured 7 Bands in IELTS and 59% in B.Tech with 21 Backlogs?
  5. Can I get admission to study MS in Abroad if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and expecting 300 marks in GRE?
  6. Can I get admission in any good university of US to study MS if scored 300 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS but having 2 backlogs in B.Tech?
  7. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  8. Can I study MS in Pharmacy at USA if scored 275 marks in GRE and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  10. Should I change my branch in IT from CSE to study in USA if scored 297 marks in GRE and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I study MS in US after clearing GRE and IELTS with 6.5 bands score? Having 6 backlogs in my B.Tech will affect the admission process?
  13. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.?
  16. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
27th April 2015, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in US if scored 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS being a B.E.(EXTC) last year graduate with no work experience?

Yes, definitely you can study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.E course by scoring 285 marks in GRE and 5.5 Bands in IELTS examination. No work experience is required to study MS in Abroad. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS course by appearing in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Since, you have already appeared in these examinations, by reporting your examination score to universities, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?