10th February 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Options available for a B.Tech(biotechnology) 3rd year student other than preparation for GRE or GATE as future prospective?

I have cleared them all, and now doing my 3rd year B.tech Biotechnology. please some one help me out so that i don't dream of GRE or GATE. Instead try some thing else that may click.

31st May 2016, 10:19 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Options available for a B.Tech(biotechnology) 3rd year student other than preparation for GRE or GATE as future prospective?

You can do these following things after B.tech:-
1. Campus Placement.
2. Do an MBA degree.
3. Prepare for Civil Services(IAS or IPS officer).
4. Short Term Courses like embedded technology, VLSI, robotics, ethical hacking, protocol testing, machine designing etc. or a diploma course in any specific domain.
5. Entrepreneurship-Start your venture.
6. Join the Army/Navy/Air Force or any other wing of the defense services can be exciting and high paying at the same time. You can join as technical staff by applying through the University Entry Scheme (UES), which requires you to apply on their respective websites or appear for the AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test). You can also apply for flying positions in Indian Air Force by clearing AFCAT.
7. You can work for an NGO or start your own, you can choose a career in journalism, opt for social research or do something in your own profession itself by helping people who don’t have access to it.
8. Explore the artist in you! It can be anything ranging from photography, painting, performing arts, astrology, writing or yoga, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?