22nd July 2011, 02:55 AM
MRIGA

When should I start my preparations for GRE? I am in second year of engineering right now

Sir, I am in second year of engineering and I want to pursue my higher studies abroad, I wanted to know the apt time to start my preparations for GRE . Should I join any coaching institutes ?

16th April 2012, 07:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I start my preparations for GRE? I am in second year of engineering right now

You can start your preparations right now. This exam covers topics on Analytical writing, Quantitative Reasoning, and Verbal reasoning. Exam preparations must be made in such a way that it does not disturb your regular studies. Dedicate 1-2 hours daily for the preparation of GRE exam. If you feel difficulty in self-preparation, you can think of joining a coaching center. They will guide you with appropriate methods to clear the exam along with comprehensive study materials.
1st March 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When should I start my preparations for GRE? I am in second year of engineering right now

sir, is it required to clear TOEFL with GRE to get admission in abroad for M.S
10th July 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

im 3 rd year student now. what is the use of GRE.
11th July 2013, 09:10 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRIGA View Post
Sir, I am in second year of engineering and I want to pursue my higher studies abroad, I wanted to know the apt time to start my preparations for GRE . Should I join any coaching institutes ?
you have to fully concentrate on the English and quantitative apptitude.
they ask questions from that only and you have to write two essay regarding that. So all the saying is that you have to concentrate on English
11th July 2013, 09:13 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRIGA View Post
you have to fully concentrate on the English and quantitative apptitude.
they ask questions from that only and you have to write two essay regarding that. So all the saying is that you have to concentrate on English

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?