15th September 2012, 06:05 PM
Rahul nagar(nawada)

What is better between CS and CA according to job options, salary and power?

What is better between C.A and C.S according to job options,salary,power.

Related Questions:
31st August 2015, 09:40 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is better between CS and CA according to job options, salary and power?

***Both CA and CS are good course for getting well job.

**The Chartered Accountancy Course is a professional course in the field of Accounting. It is about financial management, taxation and accounting.

**The scope of a CA is very wide. You can either pursue private practice or join an organization’s financial accounting department or serve in taxation departments.

**You can also work in following fields::::

::Finance,

::Corporate finance,

::Management consultancy,

::Tax Compliance,

::Change management.

**The Company Secretary (CS) is a professional course which is conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).

**To become a Company Secretary, the candidates need to pass the Foundation Program, Executive Program, and Professional Program.

**A Company Secretary can find employment in government accounts or law departments or he can become a Managing Director or Chairman of a Company

**List of Companies hiring--

--Banks like SBI,

--HSBC,

--Bureau of Public Enterprises,

--Government financial institutions and stock exchanges,...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?