16th March 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What books should i study for b.a animation entrance exam?

Hii , i m pradnya and i have just finished my 12th board exam last mounth and i want to apply the b.a animation 3d in film making so my question is which books are best to pass the entrance test for this course

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  2. Which course is better, B.Tech animation or B.Sc animation?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  4. How to get a degree in Animation? What is the criteria to get degree in Animation?
  5. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses related to Animation available to study for 10th student?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Multimedia and Animation) in Institute for Interior Fashion and Animation, Bangalore? -- [New]
  8. Further Animation related studies in Abroad?
  9. Suitable books to prepare for NID Animation Diploma entrance exam? Age limit to appear for 12th candidate?
  10. Best course for a job in Animation field after 12th standard? Qualification required for the same?
  11. Can a commerce student to BSc in Animation?
  12. What qualities are needed for animation course? I am a graduate in Physics and studying animation course
  13. Diploma in Animation holder can do B.Sc in Animation?
  14. Animation course can be done after B.A.? Different courses available in Animation?
  15. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  16. What are the courses available for studying Animation after passing out class 12th?
  17. What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred?
  18. Which are the best institutes for Animation course in India? Do we have to answer any entrance exam to get admitted in these institutes?
17th March 2018, 04:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What books should i study for b.a animation entrance exam?

Some of the popular B.A.Animation entrance exam includes:
  • Accel Animation Academy Entrance Exam
  • FX School Of Animation Entrance Exam
  • National School of Design Animation Entrance Exam
  • Arena Animation Academy Entrance Exam
  • DSK International Institute for Industrial Design, Animation and Gaming Entrance Exam
  • Picasso Animation College Entrance Exam
  • Thakur-Toonskool Advanced Animation Academy Entrance Exam
  • Mudra Institute of Communications Entrance Exam

You may refer following books for preparation of B.A. Animation entrance exam.

BHU Banaras Hindu University B.A Entrance Exam 2018 : Includes Solved Papers 2017,2016,2015 & 2014 (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)
Price: Rs.225
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?