1st August 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BCA in Multimedia & Animation in Martin Luther Christian University. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BCA in Multimedia & Animation in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. How many BCA(Multimedia & Animation) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  2. Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  7. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD after M.Sc IT from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya? Suitable topics for me?
  8. Information regarding PhD in Ancient History from Martin Luther Christian University, Meghalaya?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  10. How many PhD(Social Sciences) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  11. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  12. Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  13. Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  14. How many BCA(Mobile Applications Development) seats are available in MLCU?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure of BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  17. Fee expenses of BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  18. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
5th August 2018, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BCA in Multimedia & Animation in Martin Luther Christian University. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BCA in Multimedia & Animation in this college?

There is no entrance examination available to study BCA (Animation & Multimedia) in Martin Luther Christian University. Those who have passed Class XII or equivalent examination are eligible to study BCA (Animation & Multimedia) in Martin Luther Christian University. Admission to the BCA (Animation & Multimedia) in Martin Luther Christian University is done on the basis of marks scored in the Class XII. Duration of the course is three years. Martin Luther Christian University website link is given Click Here
5th August 2018, 06:27 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

No, there is no entrance exam conducted by the university for giving admissions.

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) in Animation & Multimedia is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in in any related subject from any recognised board.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for admission directly by filling the application form through online and submit it to the mentioned address.
If you meet their requirements then you can get admission into the university.

For more detailed information check the PDF.
For application forms and other details visit the official website of MLCU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?