3rd June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the BSc Agriculture government fee in Dharwad for GM candidates?

what is the bsc agri govt. fee in dharwad for gm candidates? my cet ranking is 14032

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. Minimum marks required to apply for BSc Agriculture in Dharwad University?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is there any entrance examination for the admission in B.Sc. agriculture program in university of agriculture science, Dharwad?
  6. List of private and government Agriculture BSc colleges? Fee structure?
  7. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  8. Will I get a seat in BSc Biotech college of Dharwad after scoring 50% in PUC II? Fee structure of the college?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  10. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  11. What is the minimum percentage for schedule caste students to get BSc Agriculture seat in bangalore?
  12. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  13. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  14. Fee for BSc Agriculture in government colleges for SC students?
  15. What is the fee structure in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra best university? I have passed 75.5% inter BSc
  16. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  17. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  18. List of universities which offers B.Sc(Agriculture) for Diploma holder? -- [New]
1st May 2019, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the BSc Agriculture government fee in Dharwad for GM candidates?

I think my marks would be 19 mark from physics ,19 mark from chemistry ,14 mark from maths ,50 mark from biology
What would be my rank can I get agriculture seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?