15th May 2017, 02:13 PM
Rishav Aggarwal

What can I do after 12th Commerce without Maths?

Sir, I have taken commerce in class 11 without maths. I want to know that what are the different things that I can do after completing my 12th without maths...as I have taken (comp, eco, bst, accounts, eng.)?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of doing B.Com with Commerce and with Maths?
  2. What can I do after 12th Commerce without Maths? -- [New]
  3. What to do after 12th having secured 59% in 12th with Commerce and without Maths?
  4. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  5. How can I prepare for CA after 12th Commerce without opting for Maths with Commerce?
  6. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  7. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  8. Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?
  9. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  10. Can I do B.Com without Maths? Is Maths compulsory to do B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  12. Should I do BA LLB after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
  13. What should I study after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. Can I do BBM or BBA course after 12th commerce without having Maths? Which course is better between the two?
  15. Best coaching institute in Jabalpur for Commerce with Maths in 12th standard? Future prospects?
  16. Stream to choose after 12th while having Commerce in 12th class?
  17. Which course can I pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++) by paying less fee?
  18. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths?
15th May 2017, 10:01 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th Commerce without Maths?

Since you are from Commerce stream and you would like to have your career in Commerce stream, the following courses would be beneficial to have nice career.

-Chartered Accountancy course (CA)
-CS (Company Secretary)
-LLB
-Integrated MBA etc.

In addition you are also eligible to join 3 year Graduation courses like
-B.Com
-B.Com (Computers)
-BCA

You can join the course as per your interest and make most out of it.

There would be Entrance Exams for most of the above mentioned courses.

Better to join some coaching Institute in case if you want to crack the Entrance Exam.

If you don't want to continue your studies, you can opt for Tally course and join as Accountant in various organizations.

You can also try for job opportunities in government sector like
-Defence
-Railway

You can also go for job oriented courses like
-Web Designing
-Multi Media
-Fashion Designing
-Interior Designing etc.

Choose the career option as per your interest and where your knowledge and skills are being better utilized.
15th May 2017, 10:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

As you have taken subjects like Economics and Accountancy, you can go for Chartered Accountancy course. The first stage of CA course is Common Proficiency Test. CPT is conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every year in June and December.

Mathematics will not become problem later if you have studied mathematics upto tenth standard. CPT consists of question from Accountancy, Mercantile law, Economics and aptitude. You need to score minimum of 30% marks in each section and 50% aggregate to clear this test.

Some other courses for you "Company Secretary course and ICWA course.
15th May 2017, 10:43 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you want available options for you in bachelor degree then available choices are :-

B.Com.

B.A

B.Des.

B.A LLB.

BBA.

So, you can pursue any above course after completion of 12th stream with commerce stream without mathematics.
15th May 2017, 11:20 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream and without Mathematics subject, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Com, B.Com (H), etc.,. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination in any discipline from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Com course. Admissions in B.Com course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
16th May 2017, 12:31 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The available option for students with commerce stream are :-

B.Com.

B.A.

B.A LLB.

B.Des

So, these are available options for you after completing your 12th with commerce stream.
16th May 2017, 12:40 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

As you have studied through Commerce stream, then obviously there will be no Mathematics in this stream.

After completing 12th from Commerce stream, you can join any commerce related graduation course like B.Com or BBA.

Both the courses are appropriate for a Commerce student.

After completing graduation course, you can apply for banking exams like SBI PO, ICICI PO, IBPS, etc.

If you qualify any of these exams, then you get a decent job in Banking sector.

Also, you can apply for CA i.e. Chartered Account after Commerce stream studies.

Another way is to apply for Civil Services Exam which can be done just after passing graduation.

Even in final year you can apply for it.
27th May 2017, 04:20 PM
Zain10

Thumbs up Re: What can I do after 12th Commerce without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishav Aggarwal View Post
Sir, I have taken commerce in class 11 without maths. I want to know that what are the different things that I can do after completing my 12th without maths...as I have taken (comp, eco, bst, accounts, eng.)?
BCom, BBA, BCA, BA etc are the major options for you, STill you can go for BSc courses in MAths, Economics etc. The institutions are important for your graduation as the campus life giving you more exposure. Please search for the institutes like Lovely Professional University, Delhi University etc for finding better places to pursue your courses.
25th April 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

After 12th commerce without maths, there are various courses which can be chosen to make the best career after 12th commerce

Some are the courses After 12th commerce without maths

1) Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
2) BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
3) Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)

Some are Professional courses after 12th commerce without maths

1) Hotel management
2) Aviation
3) Multimedia
4) Film Making
5) Fashion designing

Some are Hotel management courses after 12th commerce without maths

1) MBA in Hotel Managemt
2) BBA in Hotel management
3) B.Sc in Hotel management

For more details visit here https://www.vidhyaa.in/blog/courses-after-12th-commerce-without-maths/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?