28th October 2016, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Which course can I pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++) by paying less fee?

Hello Sir, I want to know about the courses which I can pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++)? My financial status is not good so I wont be able to pay large amount for my education.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce with Maths) which can enable me to learn and earn together?
  2. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  3. Can I pursue after 12th class in commerce without Maths with 66%
  4. Can I pursue BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  5. Can I pursue BBA after completing 12th Commerce (without Maths)?
  6. Can I pursue any Maths related course if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  7. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
  8. Can I pursue any Banking course if I don't have Maths as subject in class 12th? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility for Actuary Science after 12th CBSE with commerce? Will it be among the most demanding jobs in future?
  10. Detailed information about the courses to study after 12th Commerce with Maths?
  11. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University?
  12. Whether a Commerce with Maths candidate is eligible to pursue Ph.D in Maths?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for admission in BHU, Varanasi after completing class 12th Commerce without Maths?
  14. Scope of doing B.Com with Commerce and with Maths?
  15. Is is possible to appear for 12th Physics and Maths papers again? Procedure to enroll for that?
  16. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility for appearing for examination if I don't pay the scholarship money for the semester?
  18. How to do a job in abroad to pursue CA? I am going to complete my 12th in commerce with Maths
31st October 2016, 08:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++) by paying less fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know about the courses which I can pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++)? My financial status is not good so I wont be able to pay large amount for my education.
List of the courses after 12th standard in Commerce:-

>> B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce)
>> Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS)
>> Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
>> Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
>> Bachelor of Banking and Insurance (BBI)
>> Bachelor of Financial Markets (BFM)
>> Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
>> Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
>> Bachelor of Accounting and Finance (BAF)
>> Bachelor of Mass Media and Communication (BMM)
>> Bachelor of Law (LLB)
>> Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
>> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or Computer Science
31st October 2016, 07:53 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Which course can I pursue after 12th Commerce (without Maths and C++) by paying less fee?

If you do not carry math and C++ subjects after your 12th class than you can opted one of these courses:
BA (Bachelor of Arts)
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration)
BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies)
LLB (Bachelor of Legislative Law)
Diploma course

You can not go for the courses:
B.Com
BCA

These courses contains math and C++ subjects
31st October 2016, 08:01 PM
pruthvi12dba

Hi,

There are many courses after completion of 12 with commerce subject.i will suggest you some courses which you required.

List of Courses:
*BAF: BAF stands for Bachelors in Accounting and Finance.
*BFM: BFM or Bachelors of Financial Markets.
*BBI: Bachelors in Banking and Insurance course
*BBA: Bachelors of Business Administration.
*BMS: Bachelor of Management studies.

I offered you some courses which are apt to you.In these no C++ paper and also Maths paper are not consists.So choose one and continue your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?