3rd July 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after B.Tech? Is it beneficial for me to do M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?

wht cn i do aftr b.tech >???
i wanna do m.tech in bio medical engg ???is it benefcial fr me??

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  2. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  5. Can I get PhD or M.Tech in Biomedical engineering at IITs?
  6. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  8. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Abroad? List of colleges? -- [New]
  10. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  11. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  12. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  14. Can I get a good job with good salary in abroad if I do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?
  15. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  16. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  17. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  18. How to get a job of professor in IITs/NIT?
12th November 2011, 02:57 AM
Beready

Default Re: What can I do after B.Tech? Is it beneficial for me to do M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering?

hello friend,

there are many options which you can do after B.tech .
but its totally up to you .
i think that you should continue your Education .that is better for you future .
yes, it is beneficial if you are from the same background.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?