11th July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completion of BCA? I would like to go for MBA or MCA

sir what can i do after complete b.c.a i mean would i go for m.b.a or m.c.a tell me right direction

29th August 2012, 07:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completion of BCA? I would like to go for MBA or MCA

Both the courses have own values and benefits. You can look for MCA course, if interested in software field. MBA degree will be useful for candidates who are interested to build a career in management. Both the courses will help one to find jobs in PSU, banks, government departments, and so on. You can make choice according to your interest in field.
15th December 2012, 11:54 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after completion of BCA? I would like to go for MBA or MCA

If you have interest in management then you should go for MBA but you have great skills of IT then you should choose MCA.

MBA stands for Master's in Business Administration. It has so many options in which you can get your specialization. These are listed below:

1. MBA in Finance

2. MBA in Health(Pharmaceuticals)

3. MBA in Consultancy

4. MBA in Information Technology

5. MBA in Telecommunications

6. MBA in Media

7. MBA in Services

8. MBA in Human Resources

9. MBA in Marketing

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Graduate in any stream from recognized University with at least 50% marks.

The colleges in Punjab offering MCA are listed below:

1. B.R.C. Institute of Computer Scence, Sec. 19-A, Chandigarh

2. Bhai Gurdas College of Engineering & Technology, KM Stone Patial Road, Sangrur, Punjab

3. C.T. Institute of MAnagement & Information Technology, Magsudan, GT Road, Jalandhar

4. Amritsar College of Engineering & Technology, Via-Jandiala Guru, Amritsar

5. Punjab University, Chandigarh

Wish you all the very best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?