21st September 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after finishing my automobile one year course?

I have completed 10th standard after I can join automobile one-year course then I want to join diploma mechanical engineering 2nd directly it is possible? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

15th October 2017, 02:54 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after finishing my automobile one year course?

No. As per my knowledge you are not eligible to join 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering directly. There is a certain educational qualification required to join Diploma course.

>> You must have completed 10th Class from a recognized board to pursue 10+3 pattern diploma course.

>> Even though you have studied one year automobile course, you are required to start diploma course in Mechanical Engineering from starting.

>> After successful completion of Diploma course, you may then directly get admission into 2nd year of B.Tech/ B.E course.

>> You are required to appear in any of the polytechnic entrance examination's to be eligible for doing diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?