19th January 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after Automobile Engineering?

i'm doing my automobile engg 3rd year Is it posibble to join marine engg after finishing my degree??/

Related Questions:
  1. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  2. Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after Automobile Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  5. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  6. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  7. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  8. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  9. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  10. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  11. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  12. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  13. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  14. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  15. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?
  17. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  18. Are there any jobs for B.E computers in Merchant Navy?
26th January 2011, 05:41 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after Automobile Engineering?

Yes ,it is possible for you to join marine engineering after finishing your automobile engineering degree.But you can join as the Deck cadets because students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets.
But you cannot join the Marine engineering as a marine engineer because Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering,
31st January 2011, 08:53 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after Automobile Engineering?

You can not join as an officer/engineer but you can join as a deck cadet,on the basis of your 12th qualification with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
13th June 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after degree electrical Engineering?
28th August 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join any marine courses after finishing of first year in automobile engineering
18th November 2011, 08:42 AM
litunu

after finishing your automobile engineering degree.But you can join as the Deck cadets because students who have completed their 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) are eligible to join as Deck Cadets.
But you cannot join the Marine engineering as a marine engineer because Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering
4th January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i m doing the automobile engg diploma. I m in final yr. I want to join nevy can i do tht.....????
21st June 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i did my btech in automobile engineering.what course should i do to join as marine engineer. (not as cadet) ?
11th August 2013, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

i did my btech in automobile engineering.what course should i do to join as marine engineer. (not as cadet) ?
25th April 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing automobile diploma...in 2nd year my aim doing Marin engg can I do that???
1st December 2019, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Is Automobile Diploma Holder can take admissions for B. Tech Marine Engineering Course through Lateral Entry?
20th January 2020, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

can a automobile diploma holders can take admission in marine engineers
15th December 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

I'm a automobile engineer diploma after can I take marine engineer course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?