6th July 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get placed in abroad after finishing my automobile engineering in Bangalore?

can i get placed in somewhere abroad after finishing my automobile engeneering in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  2. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  3. Qualification needed to go Abroad for MS in Automobile engineering?
  4. Favourable courses for B.Tech Automobile Engineer in Abroad?
  5. Preferred colleges in abroad for Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalore University with 60%
  7. Job in Automobile companies of Abroad like Jaguar, Ferrari etc.?
  8. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which country I should study MS in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  10. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  11. What should I do for studying MS(Mechanical engineering) in Abroad?
  12. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  13. How to do Automobile Engineering in Abroad? Where should I take up the course?
  14. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  15. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  16. Less hectic road to career in Abroad after MDS?
  17. In Bangalore which colleges have post diploma courses in Automobile?
  18. How can I get job in Ferrari, BMW and Mercedes in Abroad being a B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student? Should I have to appear in any competitive exam? How much salary I will get?
8th December 2012, 03:19 AM
eduguruah

Default Re: Can I get placed in abroad after finishing my automobile engineering in Bangalore?

It depends in which college you are doing your degree course....and depends on the placement cell of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?