20th July 2013, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

What can I do between BSc IT and BCA?

what can i do b.sc I.T or B.C.A?which is better for job after completition of course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  2. What should I do either BBA or BCA? My uncle is suggesting to do B.Sc but I am interested in BBA and BCA
  3. Best career options available for me to do BSc IT or BCA? Future opportunities after completion of the course?
  4. B.Sc Microbiology is better than BCA or B.Sc Computers? Job opportunities after B.Sc Microbiology?
  5. Which has more value BCA or BSc Comp(H) in DU?
  6. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  7. What can I do after completing 12th with 49%? How can I go for BCA, BSc in Tourism Management?
  8. What are the jobs avaialble after completing BCA?
  9. Which is more preferable after completed 12th std with PCM, either B.Sc, BBA or BCA? I don't want to do B.Sc
  10. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  11. What is the best course for me between BSc IT, BCA and BSc?
  12. Which course in better B.Sc IT or BCA for pursuing MCA in future?
  13. Which is more preferable for better future prospective, either BCA, B.Sc or BBA? I've completed 12th std with PCM
  14. How to do BCA or BSc IT after passing 12th medical?
  15. Difference between B.Sc CS and BCA? Which course is better from job and placement point of view?
  16. Any job for me after BSc degree or BCA?
  17. List of best colleges in EKM? I want to do take BSc or BCA course
  18. Can I do BCA along side my BSc? What can I do with my BSc?
30th September 2016, 11:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do between BSc IT and BCA?

As compared to Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Bachelor of Computer application has more job opportunities in Information Technology companies. BCA candidates are eligible for placement drives of following IT companies:

*Tata Consultancy Services.

*Tech Mahindra.

*IBM.

*Wipro technologies.

You can also apply for government job competitive entrance examination like Civil Services examination, Combined Defence Services exam, Bank PO examination etc. You must go for Bachelor of Computer Application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?