13th March 2012, 11:02 PM
Manduna Dhlamini

What can I do to study library and information science through distance learning at diploma level?

What can I do to study library and information science through distant learning at diploma level I also want to be assisted with learning material for that course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  2. How can I start learning library and information science at diploma level through distance learning?
  3. How can I study B.A Inf and Library Sciences?
  4. What can I do to study library and information science at diploma level? I am a holder of a certificate in records and information science
  5. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  6. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  7. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  8. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  9. University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?
  10. Course details and fees for doing Bachelor of Library Science & Information through distance mode?
  11. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  12. Is Ph.D. in Library Science through the distance mode is valid for government jobs? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to do diploma in Pharmacol through distance learning?
  14. 3 years diploma
  15. Can I do Library Science through distance education?
  16. Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?
  17. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Study material for UGC NET Library Science
19th March 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to study library and information science through distance learning at diploma level?

what can I do to study library and information science at diploma level by correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?