19th December 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications for studying Nanotechnology course? I am studying in intermediate

I am studying in intermediate. I want to study nonotechnology. what is qualification to study nonotechnology

Related Questions:
  1. Is maths necessary for studying nanotechnology ?
  2. Possibilities of studying Nanotechnology in abroad? Minimum requirement for studying abroad? -- [New]
  3. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  4. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  5. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  6. Is PCB compulsory for studying Nanotechnology? Does it have any link with Nanotechnology?
  7. Should I go for job or do MS Nanotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology if pursuing BCA? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  10. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  11. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  12. Intermediate courses in Sri Satyasai intermediate college Puttaparthi?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure?
  14. After Bachelor degree in IT can I study M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  15. What can I do to study in US after 12th? How can I get scholarship for that?
  16. Institutes in Kerala for studying Nanotechnology through correspondence?
  17. College of uptu for b.tech biotech according to rank -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is intermediate qualification enough for job in banks?
20th December 2011, 02:18 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications for studying Nanotechnology course? I am studying in intermediate

Nanotechnology

You have mention that you are in intermediate in this time. you have more time for prepration. for pursuing in nenotechnology course you will have to complete your graduation. i am giving eligibility criteria of nanotechnology.

Nanotechnology is the technology that is based on the scale of nanometers.

Eligibility :- for the Post graduation level course candidate must have completed Bachelor’s Degree with honors in Physics, Chemistry, Life Sciences and with PCM ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ) as subsidiary subjects.

If candidate want pursue a PhD Program in Nanotechnology, one should have completed an M. Tech in Mechanical, Chemical, Electronic, Biotechnology, Computer Science etc. or an M. Sc in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Biotechnology, Computer Science etc.
21st December 2011, 09:13 AM
mettuguy

Default Re: Qualifications for studying Nanotechnology course? I am studying in intermediate

The eligibility for a career in the filed of Nanotechnolgy, the aspirant must have a post graduate qualification in the subject. i.e they must have an M.Tech or M.Sc. degree in Nanotechnology.

At present, no reputed institute in India is offering courses in Nanotechnology at the graduation level. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Nanotechnology is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences and with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as subsidiary subjects. The M. Tech course in Nanotechnology is of great benefit because students who come from different streams enrich each other to intensify their knowledge. The candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in Nanotechnology, can apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completing their B.Tech degree in any one of the following. i.e in Material science, Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical, Biotechnology , Electronics and Computer Science. Those who have completed M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Biotechnology and Computer Science can also join for the M.Tech Course.

Admission to the 5 year integrated M.tech Course in Nanotechnology is through entrance test.

Personal skills : Nanotechnology is not a managerial profession but a research field, engaged in finding out new structure and studying the properties of nano particles. In order to study Nanotechnology, one should have a good background of physics and chemistry. Moreover, they should have an open, enquiring and scientific bent of mind with sound analytical skills and a natural propensity for research work. This is a field which requires a lot of hard work and what is most essential is a burning desire to work. Skills in mathematics and computer programming would be an asset. Any knowledge that can be gained through formal, informal and self education would add your potential and value. Nanotechnology is a technology intensive field which requires adequate lab training for expert handling of advanced equipment like electron microscopy and micro-engineering. An analysis in the field of Nanotechnology requires applications of varied fields including bioscience, medical science, environment, electronics, cosmetics, security and range of other subject areas.

Course Areas : The curriculum of Nanotechnology is designed to give an in-depth understanding on the underlying concepts of nano-structuring, fabrication techniques for nano-devices and characterization techniques. The courses are mainly focused in areas like :

i) Designing of durable, resistant and cheaper materials.
ii) Designing of electronic components with special emphasis on dimension and power
iii) Techniques for tapping solar energy and increase in its power
iv) Convergence of genetic medicine, nano- technology and development of unique drug delivery system.
v) Relation between environmental science and nano-technology.

These courses helps the students to understand the various methods to synthesize and pattern on a nanoscale on various substrates. These are supported by project work, undertaken on both group and individual basis, and conducted in close collaboration with the related industries.
19th February 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I want to also know what are the essential qualification needed for me to do nanotechnology as I am studying computer engineering diploma course? Please reply me as fast as you can.
7th May 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Iam Bsc MLT graduate. with 80% marks.. Is am eligible for postgraduate course in nanotechnology?
4th June 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

is maths necessary for to study nanotechnolgy
3rd January 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I like to aerospace engineering , is it useful in india? If not where I can get much scope by studying aerospace engineering, anybody give me some useful word's about it , it wil be useful for ME
29th April 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

qualification to study nano technology after 2(state board)
27th April 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of aeronautical engineering and what are its qualifications??
17th January 2016, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for study nanotechnology after 12th.or minimum mark required for study nanotechnology after 12th. pls replay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?